[kictanet] Kenya: Consumers furious over high internet prices

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:42:38 EAT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Bill Kagai <billkagai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex,
> Robert is apparently well known following emails I received from
> highly reputable people in the Human Rights sector where he last
> attacked. Through a bdix.net mailing list. You have opted to keep
> quiet about this.
>
> If you continue protecting his identity and he remains a member of
> your organisation, you ought to be ACCOUNTABLE as the chairman and let
> him face the full wrath of his RESPONSIBILITY. Otherwise, you are an
> accomplice.
>
> Don't mix the sad issue of Defamation today with Consumer Rights. I
> also want cheap internet.
>
> Also take heed, I do not represent Michael Joseph or any other person
> who faced attacks from Robert but I took responsibility to unearth the
> culprit as a proud Kenyan who is not ready to see one soul drive us
> into a destructive path.
>
> Unless you become bold and expose him, I am sorry I do not have
> anything good to say about you too and your organisation. Actually, I
> do not know what am doing in this list any more.
>
> Good bye....ALL. I can certainly get better things to do.....

Bill,

You are going nowhere. You have to be here as you rightly belong, just like
the rest of us.

@Alex,

You do agree with me that even on skunkworks, we've had Theus Owicho and
Mike Oketch rub guys the wrong way just like Onyango Hatari is doing here on
KICTANet, right?
II, just like Bill Kagai, have no doubts on my mind that these three aliases
represent one, Robert Alai. There are several ways to prove this. Look at
the typos. Perhaps he even uses the same connection to access the three
aliases so we can trace the posts back to one IP address.
I am just thinking: Why would someone decide to have three (or perhaps more)
aliases? Why use an alias in the first place?
And it's not only MJ who has suffered his wrath. If someone looks at
skunkworks archives, you will find some reference to me and KICTANet,
associated with abuse from one of the above aliases. Those convinced me that
the person masquerading as Mike Oketch/Theus Owicho on skunkworks is one and
the same with Onyango Hatari and are all personified as Robert Alai.

I'm beginning to think the ICT Law can be applied against this Onyango
Hatari person. He's abused everyone under the sun and the evidence is there
on the web!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,