[kictanet] "Outsource our jobs? Why firms are afraid of BPOs"

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:22:39 EAT 2009

I would be interested in more initiatives to promote other BPO
initiatives besides call centers. These have since become cliche. I
have nothing against call centers but I think alternatives such as
software development would contribute much more significantly towards
the empowerment and skill of locals