[kictanet] Call Drops & Regulatory Action

Eric Aligula jairah at KIPPRA.OR.KE
Sat Oct 10 11:47:52 EAT 2009

Dear All:

I am looking for any information / studies out there in respect of call
drops and regulatory action.  Specifically I am looking for information
on any studies measuring the economic impact of call drops and
regulatory action to  deal with the same.

Look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards

Eric Aligula Magolo, PhD

Senior Analyst

Infrastructure and Economic Services Division

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)

P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                +254-20-2719951
E-mail:            jairah at kippra.or.ke <mailto:jairah at kippra.or.ke>

Proudly Kenyan

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been
granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I
do not shrink from this responsibility..........I welcome it."

John F. Kennedy

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing."

Edmund Burke

"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray
twilight that knows not victory, nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"