[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Anyone lost their Orange bundle?(been sorted)

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:46:33 EAT 2009

Hi All,
just to let you know that I have just been sorted(6.15pm)....it is indeed
very sad if it has to take the 'big guy' to cough for issues to be
sorted...what of those who do not have any way of reaching him?

in the recently concluded EA-IGF....

consumer issues were numerous...from wrong biling, to skewed marketing to
lack of well informed CC....

however two things stood out; consumers are ignorant(barely know their
rights) and service providers DO NOT share their complaints data....hence
making it very difficult for anyone to know the type of complaints and
whether they have been attended to.

for things to change we all have a role to play....find yours and play it...

thanx to all who felt me :-) and those who made phone calls behind the
scene,coz someone surely did.

Kind Regards,