[kictanet] TEAMS and Open ended circuit

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:49:52 EAT 2009

Dear Kai,

Thank you for the clarifications, it is a big help on cost implications. I
hope the VISP scenario will create more uptake of purchased capacity
allowing for lower pricing at landing stations to become cheaper.

I think it would be even nicer to do some math which ISPs are not passing
on. I hope to list it soon and corrections are welcome.

Rgds.

Aki