[kictanet] TEAMS and Open ended circuit

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 10:37:19 EAT 2009

Kai,

thanx a million for willing to share the maths with regard to the Tier 1 (International) Internet Backbone Providers.

Aki,

I shall await to see the maths with regard to estimated costs for retailing this bandwidth locally.  Obviously it would have been more authoritative if the figures came from one of the players...wananchi? accesskenya? zain? safcom? Remember the bigger % of the internet costs for developing economies are often incurred at the local loop...factor of size, usage, reach, content, etc of the domestic networks.

walu.