[kictanet] landmark visit by Sir Tim Berners-Lee - inventor of the World Wide Web .

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:29:46 EAT 2009

Me too, once Parliament is opened to the public (to access the
information there) it would be great.

The current parliament has done a lot in improving the 'public
judgement' of the parliamentarians while in  the chambers, although I
gather most of the work is done in the committees.

The speaker has done a lot in creating an avenue for live broadcasts etc
And as Rad has said, 'technology in itself will not help if the people
don't have the drive to participate', I concur with him.

--
Solomon Mburu Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke