[kictanet] landmark visit by Sir Tim Berners-Lee - inventor of the World Wide Web .

CLEM NYANDIERE c_nyandiere at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 13:23:03 EAT 2009

Conrad,
You will be delighted to know that Hansard, Order paper, and current bills are actually updated on website as soon as they are avaialble. For starters check the webiste for all Hansard -latest including 11th Nov 2009... http://www.parliament.go.ke/parliament/downloads/tenth_forth_sess/11.11.09P.pdf

It takes time to reform institutions and Parliament is picking up, perhaps not as fast as everyone would expect. Access to pertinent info is a key push with the current leadership.

Clement