[kictanet] Kenya ranked among least peaceful states

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:24:23 EAT 2009

Pole Crystal, our country is quite delicate at the moment, i stopped at a
place called Kinungi on my way to Nairobi and had a chat with a number of
youth selling groceries, i was moved by their desperation, they offered to
give me their wares and i would pay on my return journey, unemployment
levels keep skyrocketing so does the gaps between the haves and the
havenots, i dont support the thugs but certainly there is a problem
nonetheless i choose to keep my eyes on the horizon and i know there are
many on this list who share the sentiments, we shall overcome