[kictanet] Kenya ranked among least peaceful states

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Thu Jun 18 18:15:25 EAT 2009

Crystal,

I am very sorry to learn of the incidence. I know what it means to lose business equipment more so when they are information related. You can not give your worthy cause for the larger community because of a few mentaly twisted individuals. It is unfortunate such thefts are mostly carried out by people who have close (pretenders) to you Wishing you and your family faster recovery from the rude shock.

Akich Kwach