[kictanet] Day 10/11 of 12- BPO Discussions, Strengths and Weaknesses (Observations from USA and UK); and Trends and Niches

Luvisia Bakuli luvisia.bakuli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:35:20 EAT 2009

Thanks Catherine-- wil stick to the subject line next time. Had posted
as I rushed out the door in the morning.

The article that I forwarded addressed trends abd potential niche
market as defined by IBM. Just like UNESCO leads the way in social
culturall trends, IBM seems to pick winning markets.  Luvisia Bakuli

Sent from my mobile device