[kictanet] Day 10 of 10- BPO Discussions, Strengths and Weaknesses (Observations from USA and UK); and Trends and Niches

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 21:28:17 EAT 2009

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, Sam Aguyo <saguyo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We need to involve
> everybody in this matter, in my understanding organisations
> such as auditing
> firms, research firms have been involved in outsourcing for
> a long period of
> time!

very true. I wonder how many of the discussants here run or have ever attempted *any* outsourcing business, locally or internationally?

>  All this should be coordinated by a
> substantive
> office which will market all this abroad. At the moment
> confusing though!
> Sam Aguyo

The office exists. Seek Legal Notice No. 26 of 2nd March, 2007, State Corporations Act (Cap 446) for that office creation, its clear functions and an elaborate mandate spelled-out.