[kictanet] Media Condoning Corruption

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Jan 21 19:21:24 EAT 2009

 Is the media in a "pact" (tacit or otherwise) with some large
telecoms companies NOT to publish anything negative about them,
including complaints from consumers? Onstensibly they do not want
to hurt the large but competitive advertising revenue streams??.
Let's hope not true.

Unrelated, but still talking of complaints, I requested Safaricom
to change my number 0722395900 from Postpaid to Prepaid on 9th
January this year. The number went "off air" almost immediately
and since then my visits to their offices and countless phone
calls (using my Zain line) have borne all sorts of  explanations
and false promises but no service. How many calls have I missed
in close to 2 weeks and why are these guys apparently struggling
just to activate/migrate one number?

Waudo
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:19 +0300, "Victor Maloi" <victormaloi3 at gmail.co