[kictanet] Day 6 of 10-KCA 2008-Tuendelee ama Tusiendelee?(Paused)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:18:25 EAT 2009

Walu, it appears there is fatigue since the discussion has been conducted in
multiple forums throughout last week.
Tusiendelee

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:01 PM, John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill, Nyaki et al,
>
> You got me been thinking...we have NOT been asking Listers on what THEY
> want discussed. No wonder participation/contributions have been declining
> over the years...
>
> I just thought we should do a reality check and ask - should we discuss the
> Kenya Communications Act 2008 in totality or we just wrap up what has been
> said so far?
>
> We are over 300 Listers and I only need at least (10%) that is 30 'Ayes or
> Yes' votes between now and end of tomorrow (Tue 20th Jan 2009) in order to
> continue.
>
> eMail in your vote to the LIST (transparency), starting now and I will just
> do the tallying - i will avoid Form16A ;-).
>
> walu.
> Let the people decide.

Barrack O. Otieno
ISSEN CONSULTING
Tel:
+254721325277
+254726544442
+254733206359
www.issenconsult.com
http://projectdiscovery.or.ke
To give up the task of reforming society is to give up ones responsibility
as a free man.
Alan Paton, South Africa