[kictanet] Day 5 of 10-KCA 2008, IT Section - the Bad + Recommendations

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:37:30 EAT 2009

Realizing no law is carved in stone-all are changeable including the
Constitution,
Irrespective of varied stakeholders interests lobbying, advocacy, or
discussions,
Recalling Deputy Speaker's eloquently stated "ipso facto" principle,
Cognizant of new law requirements, aware ignorance is inexcusable,
In observing universally accepted, democratic 'Rule of Law' principle.

Implementation capacity building includes ICT expertise-legal convergence,
Exploring digitally efficient, well-ICT-equipped judicial system infrastructure,
Best practices advice and technical capacity to industry for compliance,
Consumers advisory on various issues therein,
ICT-Legal resource to professionals and the public,

The Centre for Law in ICT Administration-Claw-IT (est.2003) invites,
Like-minded legal practitioners, technologists and academicians,
Stakeholders with demonstrable process value-add propositions,
To collaboration for mutual benefit and clearer legal implications.

If interested contact me off-list gakuru at gmail.com. Spread the word.

Thank you

Alex Gakuru