[kictanet] Kibaki signs Bill into law

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:20:15 EAT 2009

That was a great write up bill, i hope our distinguished colleagues from the
fourth estate have read that, no bad blood brothers we are helping each
other. Mr Moderator Alex Gakuru has raised a valid point about the Universal
Access fund which is well captured in the new act can it be a topic of
discussion, it is a critical issue at this point in time
Regards