[kictanet] Kibaki signs Bill into law

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 07:32:51 EAT 2009

Barrak, et.al.,

For clarity's sake the 'moderator' reference impression deserves a
correction - especially to any on-board researchers...Whereas it is
accurate that I moderate "ke-users" (or ICT consumers) list, I am
not/ever been kictanet moderator. See kictanet's at
<http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet> and ke-users'
bottom of those webpages. I am more curious to know why many believe I
am the moderator? off-list to avoid "hijacking" this thread:-)

Otherwise, asante sana,

Alex