[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] ICDL and foreign certifications for basiccomputer usage Hijacked

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:09:06 EAT 2009

Wow what a storm,

As mentioned earlier, it seems consultations were held but some stakeholders
must have been left out, David you are right in proposing for meeting of
stakeholders we are in the era of GNU's and all sides must be heard, bwana
PS dont get tired of our "Peculiar" habits, i guess KIE should host meeting
this since going by the thread this is a matter that touches on the national
education curricula, the agenda should be to address "Contentious issues", i
commend those who came up with the proposals that tickled our emotions

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)