[kictanet] the long fibre lie...Regulatory Action limited.

emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Wed Aug 26 18:51:15 EAT 2009

Great Wainaina,

You were spot on!I have had to look at most of our ISPs with some sorry face since while they continue to pitch as if nothing has changed a whole lot as changed.

My projection is that most of the PDNOs n telcos are going to snap the life out of what we have known as ISPs. So (and I stand to be corrected), the selection of ISP must now go beyond landing internet to much deeper issues like what is the carrier methodology,what is your said provider - a real provider or a broker?

Over to you ITMs,CTOs and technology managers out there!

EK
Sent from my BlackBerry®