[kictanet] the long fibre lie...Regulatory Action limited.

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Tue Aug 18 17:38:50 EAT 2009

Thanks Tom for highlighting the authoritativedocument. I believe this time round the operators and service are not going to have easy time taking consumers/citizens for a ride; unless they opt for the "Upende, Usipende" motto.  With bigger bundles without lowering unit costs, it means we shall be paying more as we shall be able to access more downloads/uploads, more graphics we never used to access. With increased volume consumed, and lower rates, they should comfortably go past break even point. I congratulate KDN and Access Kenya for reading the public mood. We trust diplomacy shall prevail.

Akich Kwach