[kictanet] Fibre and Security

Evans Kahuthu ifani.kinos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:13:25 EAT 2009

Dear Listers,
Now that we are finally wired to the rest of the world the perimeter for
cybercrime has just increased thus living us more vulnerable than before.
In the interest of mitigating security risks, ICT security awareness is
paramount and thus I would like to invite all those tasked with protecting
personal or confidential information in this rapidly changing technological
environment to our Information Communication Technology & Netwotk Security
Conference to be held at the Laico Regency Hotel on Sept 8-9, 2009.

For more information regarding the conference Agenda, registration and
Keynote Speakers profiles, please visit http://secureict.co.ke

Regards,
Evans Kahuthu