[kictanet] Seacom goes live- wait for TEAMS

Onyango Hatari onyango at inbox.com
Sun Aug 2 06:51:01 EAT 2009

Ndugu Joseph

Can you be specific on who used bad language on you or is ignorant? I think that you are skirting issues here and wishing them away. I also dont know if you want us to book appointment with your office everytime we have one because of your online policy?

What I asked were very specific and I still need to know when Kenyan currency started expiring. I am ready to book an appointment with you if thats the only way you would address them.

OH