[kictanet] IG Discussions- Day 2 of 10: Infrastructure Issues-Submarine Cables

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:14:06 EAT 2009

Hi Bill,

I look forward to taking you up on the offer of kaluvu, but remember,
TEAMS will never sell bandwidth directly to the market. It's the
shareholders who will bring the stuff to the market. If 1mb is not
available for less than 400usd wholesale, and less than 200 retail
then the kaluvu is on me!

Mblayo