[kictanet] IG Discussions- Day 2 of 10: Infrastructure Issues-Submarine Cables

Bildad Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:06:34 EAT 2009

In my opinion,
1. [For profit - Seacom] sounds like a brilliant business model.
2. [Means-to-an-end - TEAMS]: I have done a bit of economics upto Uni
level and finally...the only economic model they did not teach at UoN
(established by an Act of Parliament).

Sounds like Teams has already waged a price war with no products in
the market yet.
I can bet Brian for free that if Teams is cheaper (reasonably) than
Seacom, then 'kalubu' on me...that day.

Walu - Kalubu is local content (fermented not digitized - but u can
also say - shaken not stirred) that we partake responsibly during
those kilelembe nights.