[kictanet] ICT Legislation In Kenya: Mukimwo or Buffet?

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Sep 18 20:49:17 EAT 2008

Hi Brian - The ICT related Bills should be separated as much as possible
for easier administration in future. I was very happy to hear that the
group that recently met the Parliamenatry Group strongly recommended
that the e-Transactions Bill/Act must stand on its own. This is also the
common internatinal practice and I agree with your hint about "buffet".
Kind Regards,
Waudo