[kictanet] Malaysia/Policy Clarifications

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Fri Oct 10 18:55:38 EAT 2008

Well said Bwana Ndemo,

If others can learn from us and advance their cause then we can too,
Africa CAN.

I believe alot in the champion approach which is that if one country
gets it right, the others would follow and i may be wrong but am
strongly convinced that Kenya has the mantle in our time to shoot off
and stand tall for all other African countries to follow. I pray
Kenya does not disappoint destiny.

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
ICT Integrator