[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal and Vested Interests

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 08:36:01 EAT 2008

I think we are unnecessarily making a hero out of this (Professor?) John Maina.  For those who have been on the KICATnet list long enough, you will recall that every 6months or so we do get such outbursts.  The best solution is really to ignore the rantings unless ofcourse they become too repeative then you block them as spam.

The point is most of these lists were designed for serious ICT engagements by ICT professionals.  And I will repeat what I told a previous chap  with similar outburst 6months ago -  "I do enjoy juicy, unsubstantiated stories/gossip, but I seek the correct forum for the same. Not on KICTAnet".

walu.
NB: Some of my juicy story sources include but are not limited to the Gutter press.  I look forward to reading JMs article from there one of these days - but not on
KICTAnet.