[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:26:30 EAT 2008

My last thoughts on this before it becomes more like a blogging site.
Robert, you are still unable to define local content and therefore unable to
match any criticism or critic. Mixing small words with bigger words for the
sake of it is the usual illusion. I think the severe arrogance and phobia of
local everything ( of course with the usual spices such as politics, leaders
and events, esle the traffic to sites would not exist )  is over-rated and
the best effort so far according to you for local content  is a website that
I'd never visit or waste any time on.

So simply moving forward, and as Josiah and the others mentioned : Define
local content and we will start to get somewhere.

Get to the point.