[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Josiah Mugambi jmugambi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:42:43 EAT 2008

Hi,

one can always run their own company etc etc I'm not good at arguing
for the sake of arguing so let that rest.

positive criticism is good - but what I learnt from my primary school
headmaster a while ago was - Criticize AND suggest.

so back to the key issue: Tandaa and the definition of local content
.. kogelo.co.ke qualifies  does it not?

there's been many IT conferences this year as well, maybe it would
also help to look at all of them too and see where to improve as
regards promotion of local content. This would be useful info when
planning next years activities..

Josiah

--
Sent from my mobile device

Josiah Mugambi
+254 738 504418

http://blog.josiahmugambi.com

SK Classifeds... Visit stockskenya.co.ke for more info.