[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:11:58 EAT 2008

Hello Robert, as someone not too involved in content etc what's so good
about the 2 sites you mentioned. Is this your definition of local content?
To be honest, it's the usual rubbish found on freebee sites and silly ideas
repeated over and over which lack any originality. And people have time to
go to these? Come on, get serious... Though I did not attend Tandaa and
cannot comment on it, I think it was an important step forward and many
things will be learnt and shared for a better event next time, if it did not
deliver as expected.

Is Tandaa a beginning or a step backward? Is it ever going to be possible to
have positive criticism with an objective of getting things done where
mistakes have been made or are we always going to waterdown everything?

Cheers.