[kictanet] Tandaa - An Honest Analysis

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:24:54 EAT 2008

AKI

Please if we want to honestly discuss, come out of the camouflage and be
open and discuss. Now you want me to discuss with you about Tandaa and you
didnt attend. How do you know what happened while you were not there.

Ndugu, lets get serious. Come out of the silhoute and lets discuss what
happened openly and honestly. Praising a child whom you have not seen nor
known anything about is simply not very wise and doesnt help in knowing what
you have in mind

Give me any site which you have developed and run which have anything good.
Wandugu, someone wants criticism ya maana while his is a non-starter

Alai