[kictanet] New DG

Gakuru, Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:36:08 EAT 2008

For the avoidance of doubt, I only joked, but had never applied for
CCK Chief job;)
I suspect "my tenure" would have been very biased towards consumers.....
Me pleased with the "white smoke" and now revving to resume
"constructive engagements" full throttle.

Irrespective of whom, male or female, occupies what office I find it
fit and proper to engage with institutions: -

1. Cognizant of their legal mandate
2. Stated operationalisation policies
3. Laid out administrative procedures
4. Effective governance systems
5. Delivery on national expectations
6. Non-performance of duties/obligations
7. Overall obligations to society

Otherwise ISSUES become clouded or submerged in murky tar pits. Then a
thread "Let's focus on ICT Policy issues" is recycled;)

I rest this one here.