[kictanet] Forum Agenda - Lets focus

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Mon Jul 21 12:30:31 EAT 2008

Dear Waudo,

My understanding is that this is a "public forum" and therefore will have
list members and non-members who may be members of other lists and
organisations.

Please see what Brian posted on 14th July which triggered this effort.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi all,

We are proposing a Public Forum on Thursday 31st of July to be held at a
suitable venue in Nairobi. The objective will be to provide all the
different ICT stakeholder organisations within Kenya a chance to introduce
themselves and their policies to the public.

There will also be opportunity to evaluate Kenya's ICT ecosystem, especially
with regards to the different entities, their missions, roles and goals. As
well as provide organisations such as KEPSA with an opportunity to share
their view/vision on how they expect ICT sector input/engagement.

Formal announcement will be posted once details have been worked out, but in
the meantime please pencil this into your schedules. We can also explore the
possibility of an IP stream for the Diaspora... if there is interest in
tracking this.

Warm regards,

Brian