[kictanet] Forum Agenda - Lets focus

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 21 12:13:57 EAT 2008

Hi Harry - Thank you for your initiative. As we follow up I think
we need to first establish who is going to be the audience. Is it
Kictanet list members, public, or who?. And if public how do we
market? Defining the audience will help us to ensure we have an
agenda that sufficiently interests them otherwise we may end up
with an empty hall. As an indicator I noted that hardly 30 people
from the list voted for the facilitator out of a list population
of, I presume, over 500. So should we focus or broaden the agenda
given the statistics so far?.

Waudo

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:28:16 +0300, "Harry Hare" <harry at africanedevelopme