[kictanet] Agenda Bashing - Kenya ICT Stakeholders Forum

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 21:16:01 EAT 2008

Oops, shriekkk, screeech.... I hope that sounded like brakes....

On the contrary my brother Bill, the last major policy action that
KicTanet was involved in was the finalization of the National ICT
policy. NCS were very closely involved n this... Tulifsnya Kazi
kabisa....

But you miss my point. NCS is the *implementor* of policy views
gathered from the populace. They have the responsibility of
interpreting all the wishes and demands and turning those into
actionable policy recommendations.

Having them facilitate would be like having Ghost Mulee referee
between Harambee Stars and Indomitable Lions.

But, and please get me here. What we intend to do would almost be
meaningless and very shallow if we did not have their full and total
participation.

I hope I am coming through clearly?

Brian

Sent from my iPhone