[kictanet] Legislation and Discipline & Ethics

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 14 14:43:51 EAT 2008

Bill - I do not ever remember you becoming a member of CSK. Where
were you for example when we elected Dr. Moses Waigwa Chairman?
It is important to give a caveat when you are talking from a
possible position of  ignorance instead of making your point look
like a fact when it is not.

Kind Regards,
Waudo

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:55:10 +0300, "Bill Kagai" <billkagai at gmail.com> sa
id:

  Ok...Brian.
  I rest my case. I was actually thinking that I was being
  helpful. Referring me to archives does not prove that Kictanet
  indeed is run democratically and that all members are eligible
  to hold positions in the organisation. We have never held
  elections in Kictanet.
  CSK lost its credibility because of the same issues we are
  facing here...and was hoping and (still is) hoping that
  kictanet does not go the same way. We have to stop being
  afraid of elections and run transparent structures or just let
  us know that we are only needed in the periphery participating
  in discussions in public organisations whose management is
  private.
  I want to see Brian seat there as Chairman of Kictanet for 1
  or 2 years after beating me in an AGM by 30 to 25 votes
  knowing that I can challenge his leadership by selling my
  vision to members/voters of Kictanet in the next AGM. Come
  On!!!

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Brian Longwe