[kictanet] Legislation and Discipline & Ethics

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:45:19 EAT 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 2:43 PM, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com>
wrote:

>  Bill - I do not ever remember you becoming a member of CSK. Where were
> you for example when we elected Dr. Moses Waigwa Chairman?

In 1999, I came to your office (first floor) some building on Moi Avenue. I
paid you membership money on behalf of Kenya Society for the Blind and you
gave us an award for introducing Adaptive Technology (Computer Technology
for Visually Impaired Persons) at InterContinental Hotel. We did that
project with IDRC if I recall correctly. I remember that night, Charles
Nduatti was the master of ceremonies for that award ceremony.

Yes...10 years ago we were dealing....Kazee. We need to move and give space
to the young blood. And am not after your position...we will go to tend
goats together.

Bill