[kictanet] Legislation and Discipline & Ethics

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:06:15 EAT 2008

Solid reposte Bill. I love your spirit and passion :-)

Please do not be afraid to read through the archives. I have also awed
the secretariat to prepare a report which compiles most of these
issues for review in the upcoming public forum.

We are currently considering dates, how is first week of August
everyone?

Regards,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone