[kictanet] Legislation and Discipline & Ethics

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:55:10 EAT 2008

Ok...Brian.
I rest my case. I was actually thinking that I was being helpful. Referring
me to archives does not prove that Kictanet indeed is run democratically and
that all members are eligible to hold positions in the organisation. We have
never held elections in Kictanet.

CSK lost its credibility because of the same issues we are facing here...and
was hoping and (still is) hoping that kictanet does not go the same way. We
have to stop being afraid of elections and run transparent structures or
just let us know that we are only needed in the periphery participating in
discussions in public organisations whose management is private.

I want to see Brian seat there as Chairman of Kictanet for 1 or 2 years
after beating me in an AGM by 30 to 25 votes knowing that I can challenge
his leadership by selling my vision to members/voters of Kictanet in the
next AGM. Come On!!!