[kictanet] Day 1 of 5 - should we proceed with the discussion?

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Mon Jan 28 10:54:10 EAT 2008

John,
It's not that am opposed to the discussion per se. I just feel its time to
move things a notch higher and engage positively with the problem rather
than just discuss passively so that we end up being part of the solution.
As an example, Red Cross has been sending signals that they overwhelmed with
logistics in reaching those in need of aid. How can ICT/Kictanet help in
mapping the regions, developing databases of resources versus populations
affected etc. Can we maybe contact Red Cross and ask for their requirements
then help them out???

Bill