[kictanet] What would it take to make a better Kenya?

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Wed Jan 9 08:27:15 EAT 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 11:03 AM, brian <brian at caret.net> wrote:

Alice posed an interesting question, here is my 1 para....

1) A better Kenya is one where leaders put country and electorate before
personal interest.
2) A better Kenya is one where we think before we act.
3) A better Kenya is one where we see ourselves as Kenyans and not as
tribes. Tanzania has 120 tribes and their sense of nationhood is exemplary.
4) A better Kenya is one where our love for peace supersedes our passion for
power.

5. A better Kenya is where all have equal opportunities to improve their
livelihoods.
6. A better Kenya is where poverty will be a thing of the past.
7. A better Kenya is where justice, law and order are enforced without fear
or favour
8.

Bildad Kagai
MD - MediaCorp Limited
Nairobi Stock Exchange [NSE] - Authorised Information Vendor
Suite B2 Tetu Apartments StateHouse Avenue
P. O. Box 20311-00200
Tel. 254 20 272 8332
Fax. Rendered Obsolete
URL. www.mediacorpafrica.com