[kictanet] Suggestion for Academic Trips (Coastal Region)...

Michael Kipsang Bullut kipsangb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:33:34 EAT 2008

Greetings,

I need your help. My colleagues and I are undertaking our final semester in
campus and our course requirements recommend that we go for an academic
trip. The destination isn't confined to any specific area and this year
we'll be visiting the coastal region to study the I.T. infrastructure in
place. My request is whether you're acquainted with any organizations that
have established I.T. departments or a colleague/associate who's conscious
of the same. Feel free to pass on my e-mail address (the one given below) to
any organization that doesn't mind in being paid a visit by final year I.T.
students. You can also furnish me with their contacts so that I can get in
touch with them directly. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Michael.

P.S. Please get in touch with me through: kipsangb at iconnect.co.ke

--

"To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower...hold
infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour..."

~ William Blakeg.