[kictanet] Fw: Auditing the Media

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 18:36:04 EAT 2008

Hi Florence,

The more the independent reports outputs, the better.
I think the audit will be be multi-tier:

Tier 1
Inhouse(voluntary): from frontline journalists, report
desks, stations, editors.... I consider the meeting I
mentioned earlier to be in this tier

Tier 2
External Audit- media owners, etc ending at (young)MCK

Tier 3
Task Force - Government (Overall)

This method ensures everyone participates even if just
self-audit or reflection of their roles.

New media, we propose additional approach
methodologies.

Regards,

Alex

kictanet-bounces+harry=africanedevelopment.org at lists.kictanet.or.ke