[kictanet] Is Big Brother watching us?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sun Feb 10 18:53:34 EAT 2008

Mr. Njoka,
You do not have any right at all sending hate messages.  This will land you in jail.  Check the penal code.

Yes the Government will prosecute those who violete rights of other people.  Government applies the laws made by our representatives and if you do not like them, you lobby your mps to change them.  This debate has pt no real meaning in this forum unless you specific proposals that would help create an ideal society..

Bitange Ndemo

Sent from my BlackBerry®