[kictanet] Stakeholders

Lobore Junior jlobore at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 09:13:25 EAT 2008

Guys,

Who are Stakeholder? insofar as this media bill is concern ? does it only affect the operations of  MP's and media owners ?, are leaving out others , Oh yes.and I have always reiterated  that Nairobi  is not kenya but part of it and isues that affects all kenya should be given enough time. MP's should consult their constituents on such crucial matters..

by the way this is not the first time, this guys are failing us. its becoming routine.

back to my questions, who are the stakeholders?

Regards.

Loa.