[kictanet] Did the ICT Bill debate happen?

alkags at alkags.com alkags at alkags.com
Fri Dec 19 19:08:28 EAT 2008

I have to say that I personally found that show quite distasteful - I feel that the media has really struggled to shove their agenda down my throat as a citizen. I feel like the media has distorted the facts to suit their end.

How Kathleen herself failed to take a neutral position on the issues so that both arguments could be heard. i hav never before imagined that a presenter could ask a panelist, "but you coukd have gone elsewhere? Why did you come to NTV?"

It was terrible. My Full account and thoughts (personal views not those of any organisations I represent or affilliate with) on alkags.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Celtel Kenya