[kictanet] 1 million Laptops for who?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 09:47:40 EAT 2008

Hi,

What seems to be the issue here is that as you indicated the newpaper article was carelessly extracted from a larger presentation, may what we need is the context in which you made the statement so that we are in a better position to appreciate it.

The concern of those who have aired their opinions is that the statement caused more questions and we are unable to see where it fits in in relation with the government wider objective on reducing the technology divide.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor