[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya communications (amendment) Bill: Is media overacting?

emko at internetresearch.com.gh emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Sun Dec 14 23:55:53 EAT 2008

Alex,

Really, the issue for Africans is for how long shall we be taking ten
steps back after taking two forward?

Africa's founding leaders including Nkrumah, Kenaytta, Nyerere sang one
song, "Forward ever, backwards never", even from their ancestral home,
they are urging us to go forward, lets go forward people.

Eric here