[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya communications (amendment) Bill: Is media overacting?

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 21:22:17 EAT 2008

Eric,

On a very,very,veeery light note here....

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, emko at internetresearch.com.gh <emko at internetresearch.com.gh> wrote:

> I left Nairobi this morning for Accra and trust me, the
> atmosphere was not
> good for my liking.

Sounds like you stole some Kofi Annan's negotiated-deal-making IP?;) Or it runs deep among Ghanaians?

In case you're recalled to Nairobi (by Consumers, Kictanet, Government, and the Media Owners), you won't mind if none of the protagonists comprehensively publicise your negotiated "opinion and expression peace accord" shuttle-diplomacy efforts?

Hey, I am just trying to diffuse some tensions here, you know..;)

Sincerely,

Alex