[kictanet] Vitriol in cyberspace

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:19:43 EAT 2008

Brian

Thats a good assurance I must commend and hope that JM will be satisfied
now.

I also wondered why many of your relatives are in malawi aand not Kenya and
since its said that you hold Malawian passport, people thought that you are
Malawian.

I dont think that there was anything which amounts to defamation and I think
that you should sue and not scare people that you can sue. Its one kind of
threat which nowadays dont serve much but you might find it rebounding on
you ndugu.

All in all. I hope that now we can start discussing you presentation

Cheers ndugu

Alai